Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 2nd August

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Tuesday 2nd August Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 2nd August   Tuesday 2nd August EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:27 pm

You Raise Me Up - Celtic Woman's version of the song.

'When I am done and oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit a while with me.

You raise me up so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I could be'

Raise your vibrations. Lift yourself higher and higher until your soul's vibrations are at a peaceful frequency for you. Fine tuning is happening around your inner senses, tuning you to the vibrational level. Listen, for there is always somebody who is around you. The answer lies in the silence, the stillness, the quietness and the peacefulness of the day, of the state of mind. Meditate before you do readings today. Allow your mind to calm down, to soothe and to attract loving, positive energy. By doing this you raise yourself higher and you'll feel much stronger in yourself. For true strength is gentle, a fact that should never be forgotten. You can do this, don't doubt. Deep down inside you know meditation is good for calming yourself down from the hustle and the bustle of every day's shenanigans. Trust in yourself and in the South, the winds blow, listen to the wind for it too has a message for you. Just hear and cleanse your inner senses, your aura, your space. For this in turn lifts your vibrations and think positive for that draws more positivity and opportunities to you.

Blessings and thanks,
Cassandra
Back to top Go down

Tuesday 2nd August
Page 1 of 1