Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday 25th July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Monday 25th July Empty
PostSubject: Monday 25th July   Monday 25th July EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Beach Boys - Good Vibrations

I, I love the colourful clothes she wears
And the way the sunlight plays upon her hair
I hear the sound of a gentle word
On the wind lifts her perfume through the air
I'm giving her the good vibrations'

Good vibrations uplift your energy, attract the positive energies to you by thinking positively. Draw them nearer and imagine yourself engulfed by their love. You are surrounded with positive, unconditional love at this point in time. Do not worry. Have and keep the faith. Trust yourself and in the lord. Christ's rays are with you at this stage in your journey, a journey of healing and of cleansing, a detoxification process from the old to the new. Lift yourselves higher, so that the angels and the ascended masters may step forward and help you clear away any blockages or anything that does not serve you any more purpose. Wear colorful, vibrant clothes that have zest and flavor, that accent your progress instead of hindering your pathway. Listen to your guides and angels for they are there, you are not alone! especially on your journey. Look out for any signs or fragrances that you may be aware of. These are signs so do pay attention to them,, AA Jophiel is with you to help you choose the colour that's right for you and to bring back the joy in your lives. god bless you all

thank you angels and guides,
Blessings
Cassandra
Back to top Go down

Monday 25th July
Page 1 of 1