Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 21st July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Thursday 21st July Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 21st July   Thursday 21st July EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:25 pm

"So you might as well quit
If you haven't got it.

If you listen and you learn
There's an honor you can earn and defend here
When you do see the crown
You're a king not a clown
A contender"

I was hearing this song last night for this morning. My impressions are ... Listen to the guidance you're being given and pay attention to any signs or symbols. Don't worry about how you're going to approach the matter or the project situation or the person. Just go with the flow. Conquer your fears and observe your surroundings. People aren't always as they seem. If you've got a battle or a power struggle on your hands, keep battling away, don't look back for you might falter with what you're doing. Keep the focus and your eyes on the goal. Know that you'll succeed and believe in yourself. Victory is yours. Don't doubt, kick those doubts aside as they are what are holding you back from achieving your purpose. Trust in yourself that you can do what's right for you. Defend your honor if you sense conflict around you... do what you need to do and just believe in yourself that you can do it. AA Michael is providing you with the security and the protection that you require. AA Jophiel is surrounding you with love and joy, laughter is often the best cure to turn that frown upside down. Don't worry, be happy!

Smile

Thank you!

Last edited by Cassandra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Cassandra

Thursday 21st July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 21st July   Thursday 21st July EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Felt it was important to post, despite I was singing Crazy little thing Called Love again this morning, will probably use that song tomorrow if I don't start singing it tomorrow that is. Smile
Back to top Go down

Thursday 21st July
Page 1 of 1