Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 20th July

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Cassandra

Wednesday 20th July Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 20th July   Wednesday 20th July EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:18 pm

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

"Many a thing you know you'd like tell her
Many a thing she ought to understand
But how do you make her stay?
And listen to all you say

how do you keep a wave upon the sand?
Oh how do you solve a problem like Maria?
How do you hold a moon beam in your hand?

When I'm with her
I'm confused
Out of focus
And bemused
And I never know exactly where I am"

Today is a day of focus. Are you feeling trapped or out of place? This can be in your daily personal life or in your situations.
Your inner self is feeling very confused over something, an issue that has been brought up to your attention. It's like you are -
and here I quote - I'm confused and out of focus and bemused and I never know exactly where I am'. Not to fear! Archangels
and Guides are around to set you back on track if you are questioning yourself over the matter. Mind over matter.
Keep looking up with confidence. Sometimes we have to take the harder route so that we learn by experience the lesson
in order not to repeat the same lesson again. In other times, it would be easier to LISTEN to spirit and heed their guidance.
Bring out your inner child and feel the awe and curiosity that our inner child or children have to offer. It is by them that we learn
new things and share the love. Children are very aware and astute they often know when they don't like someone, so pay attention
and focus.

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
red_rose
red_rose

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 20th July   Wednesday 20th July EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:41 am

Love it, thank you Smile x
Back to top Go down
queenofcups
queenofcups

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 20th July   Wednesday 20th July EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:04 am

Really lovely Cassandra
Having only just read this I cant believe how very true it is. This evening I read for a lady and she simply had lost her focus on life. She was on a downward spiral and has been for the past three weeks. In both her business & emotional life, she felt had gone pear shaped all of a sudden. She said she wakes up and doesn't know exactly where she is. I repeatedly told her to focus and view more long term, to rise above the disarray and know that she would come through on the other side feeling refreshed and eager once more about her situation.

I decided to try to see if I could may be link to anyone in spirit for her. I'm not too good at this but following some excellent help over the past two days I felt the need to try.

I saw a large letter 'M' and a lady who I described as her Mother. The lady gave me a steering wheel which I took as symbolic meaning that my sitter should 'steer her way ahead'

The sitters Mother was called Maria! So I was amazed to read your post.

Thank you

xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.miri-ann.com
Cassandra
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 20th July   Wednesday 20th July EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Awww, awesome queen, what a lovely confirmation. I am glad if you have received confirmation from the song. Spirit were singing it to me the night before, so I knew I had to go with the flow on that one. I'm not sure whether its because of the nuns that I see sometimes lighting candles in spirit meditations but could be. I am glad to hear if they have helped you though in some way or form.

Blessings,
Cassandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 20th July   Wednesday 20th July Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 20th July
Page 1 of 1