Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clairvoynace Evening with Anne Marie Kell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Clairvoynace Evening with Anne Marie Kell Empty
PostSubject: Clairvoynace Evening with Anne Marie Kell   Clairvoynace Evening with Anne Marie Kell EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Wednesday 6th July Clairvoyant night with Anne Marie and Godfrey 7pm until 9.15pm

Tickets are £10.00 and you will also get a £5 voucher to spend on the website or a face to face reading, this will be given on the night. You can either buy on the door on the night, or from my website using paypal. Address is below guys xx

Morton Village
Hall High Street
Morton
Bourne
Lincolnshire
PE10 0NR

if you would like to bring a picture of a passed loved one, you may do so as i will be picking some of them to talk about and tune into, all you need in a plain envelope with just your name on, not the name of the person that has passed away

If you would like to secure a place please buy your ticket online here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

we also have galaxy of stars attending which is a charity based group, for children here is the link to them, they will be bringing some items along to sell during the break [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

we will be holding a raffle where i will be donating a face to face reading or telephone reading, there will also be other prizes raising money for galaxy of stars.

I have a lot planned guys lol this is not going to be your normal clairvoyant night, we will have a lot of fun!!!
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk

Clairvoynace Evening with Anne Marie Kell
Page 1 of 1