Coyote's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coyote's Realm

Discussion Forums for spirituality, readings and everything in between

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Circles and chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Walker
Admin
Admin
Spirit Walker

Circles and chat Empty
PostSubject: Circles and chat   Circles and chat EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:23 pm

For the time being, until we start to grow, I am not going to start up any circles. It is something I will look into, so if there is anything you would like to learn about about or think would be a good idea for a circle then please don't hesitate to let me know.
In the next couple of weeks I will look round for a chat room that is user friendly, fun and more importantly doesn't crash all the time Wink If you know of any, again please do let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://coyotesrealm.forumotion.co.uk
mia
mia

Circles and chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles and chat   Circles and chat EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:56 am

I would like to learn more about colour readings and colour healing please.
Back to top Go down
serenity
serenity

Circles and chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles and chat   Circles and chat EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:11 am

I would also like to learn more about colour readings i did keep hold of an artical from a magazine afew years ago which was colour readings but unfortunately i lost it and have never been able to find anything similar since .
Back to top Go down
mia
mia

Circles and chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles and chat   Circles and chat EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:05 am

I know a little. We did colour readings in my development class.
We each had to choose a coloured ribbon, then pass it to the one on our left and she had to read it.
But that involved texture and a little 'knowing' too methinks, I also took into account the chakra the colour went with.

Colour involves so much, how one feels, chakras, healing.
So much to learn Smile

Back to top Go down
serenity
serenity

Circles and chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles and chat   Circles and chat EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:37 am

that sounds similar to a development class i once went to ... we were blindfolded and given different textures and materials to hold all different colours .. i was amazed how they actually felt and surprised at some of my preferences some of the colours i really didnt like actually felt great to hold very warm and comforting ... i had no idea before that of the impact colours could have on you .. this however was just a taster session and we never got to do anymore.

i know the basics of the chakra colours and how colour can effect you and i'm concious of the colours i chose to have around me and what i wear but i don't know much more than that and i would love to look deeper into it
Smile
Back to top Go down
mia
mia

Circles and chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles and chat   Circles and chat EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 am

I am the same serenity, know a little, but want to learn/understand more.
I think we do know tbh.
Just needs pulling out of us, reminding perhaps.
And confidence to believe our thoughts are true.
Back to top Go down
serenity
serenity

Circles and chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles and chat   Circles and chat EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 am

i think your right mia .. thats a great way of putting it , i like that way of seeing it .. and yes we have to trust our thoughts and feelings and have the confidence to believe in them and ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Circles and chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles and chat   Circles and chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Circles and chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coyote's Realm :: Forum Information :: Forum News-
Jump to: